Tuesday 5 March 2013

Focus On Imaging - Graphi Studio New Matted Album

Had an enjoyable day at Focus on Imaging at the NEC last Sunday, I bought a New Canon SLR, 'L' Lens and Flash Gun for the up and coming Wedding Season....


I went and visited a lot of suppliers and ordered some new sample products to show to all my new and existing Brides, the most notable was the 
Brand New Digital Matted Album from Graphi Studio Italy.



These albums are something special with embossing on the page and different covers and page types see below for examples, I will be able to offer these to my existing brides in about 3 months time. 



I have been in the Wedding Business 19 years now and think that these albums will be very popular. See you all soon at the up and coming shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment